torsdag 9. januar 2014

We are sailing....or something like that


Atlantic Ocean

 

 

Because of the storm, did we not go to Portugal, but to La Coruna, a Spanish city where the founder of Zara (the clothes) comes from. January 6, a windy but nice day to put our feet on steady ground after 2 days in a stormy ocean. Felt great! Everything was closed though, since this is the Holy 3 kings day (or something like that), and that was the actual day where the kids opened their gifts.

Anyway, we had coffee and cakes, Rafael and the kids played football with a Spanish family on the square in front of the city hall, and we met a great Spanish mother at the playground telling us the above.

The ship is amazing. The food, I have no words…every day we are served better dishes than the day before. The desserts…..heaven. It`s funny, cause normally I don`t care about food, but now that I tasted all this excellent dinners, I got a new found understanding for those who really cares about food. It`s all new to me.

Most of the passengers here are from the UK, some are going all the way around (like us) and some are only taking part of the cruise. It`s mostly older people here for now, but the children`s club are open so there are some more kids than ours.

What I really enjoy the very most for now, is all the things I don`t have to do. No cooking, no cleaning, and no grocery shopping. Instead I have great company, the best food, and my favorite view on all sides; ocean view.

I wish everyone with small kids, and every old lonely person could board a ship like this, here life is just the best.

Next stop: Antigua, January 13.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar